1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 01:05:17
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Old visual bug on KF avatars came back.

Zhenriel
Posted April 21, 2024, 9:42 p.m.

I reported this a few years back and it was fixed, but it looks like it's back with a vengeance.

It's a visual bug mainly for imageset 3 avatars and it's visible on thin or sleeveless armors. Armors at skill point 20, 25 and 28 are good examples where this can be seen.

There is a red layer that extends to the right behind the armor and it's also a little visible (but colored beige) on imageset 1 avatars. Imageset 2 avatars seem to be fine for the most part.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 23, 2024, 10:33 a.m.

Hello,
I'll pass this on to our developer, do you happen to have a screenshot for us?

Show comments (3)
Zhenriel
Posted April 23, 2024, 11:40 a.m.

Sure. I have the same screenshot I used back then. Link.

And like I said, it's also in the first image set but the layer doesn't stick out as much and it's beige instead of red.

aszlig CRATR.games
Posted April 23, 2024, 2:46 p.m.
Edited by aszlig April 23, 2024, 2:47 p.m.

In this case the URL to the avatar image (those URLs encode the exact avatar configuration in its filename) would help a lot more, since with the screenshots it's hard to extract the exact IDs where this happens.

And yes, this was more or less fixed a while ago, but even that fix didn't work around all cases. This is an issue with imageset 3 and since we don't have a way to reproducibly re-render all the assets, the workaround was to crop a few layers.

Apparently, this wasn't enough :-/

So if you could post the image URLs to those bogus avatar images, that could be very helpful (if not, it's fine too and we'll try to look up the IDs once we work on that bug).

Thanks in advance.

Zhenriel
Posted April 23, 2024, 3:31 p.m.

Okay, I'll send a PM with links to some examples from INT6.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting